Rocky Mountain Ford Truck Club (RMFTC) Forums  

VISIT OUR FACEBOOK GROUP! RMFTC.COM Forums Home How-to articles Store Trail Runs
Go Back   Rocky Mountain Ford Truck Club (RMFTC) Forums > Website Info > Feedback/Website Info

Old 05-21-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
dannan_w
Diesel Lover

Default Thanks!

Being on more and more sites (looking for jeep/wheeling info, and fixing old subaru, new envoy, crappy mopar{s}) I would just like to say thanks to the "uppers" that make this site be a place to keep comming back to and not having fear of "flamming"/super noob questions, all "brands" allowed ect. I have seen and left more than one site cause of stupid-ness. So to the uppers as well as the rest that make this forum as sweet as it is (not a bunch of 16-18 or just in-mature year old rich kids). Thanks!
Old 05-21-2012, 08:04 PM   #2
Warrlord
Mall Cruiser

While the purpose of this forum is a "Ford Truck Club", a bunch of us had and/or have non Ford Trucks & Cars. I like the "close knit" feel of this club I only remember one flaming incident a long time ago but that member left on his own accord. Of course there's always the razzing about another brand but everybody seems to keep it on a joking level which is good

I've owned pretty much all the major brands. That, along with fixing cars for a living for 30 years now, makes my thinking about brands a bit different than some others do on other boards. I learned a long time ago that, all brands suck because they all have their issues

I really like the fact that some people we've met during wheeling events with non-Ford vehicles want to join up here, that says something about the members here

94 Ranger 4.0 5sp
6" Skyjacker Class II, 3" B/L
5.13's
35x12.50 MTR's
Winch Bumper by "Digger Fab Works"
MM SE9500E
Custom Rock Rails

Old 05-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #3
mattadams
RMFTC Complain Queen

Send a message via AIM to mattadams Send a message via Yahoo to mattadams Send a message via Skype™ to mattadams

Yeah, lately we let in just about any kind of riff-raff that is interested, LOL j/k.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:47 PM   #4
CS79bronco

Although I'm a life-long died in the wool Ford guy, I would be proud to be a member here if I only had a bicycle! Or even roller skates! This is the best group of people I have ever associated with, or could hope to associate with!
Many thanks to those who started the club, and to those who keep her rollin' along.

And thanks for lettin us riff-raff hang out here.
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and the government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson
Old 05-22-2012, 07:34 PM   #5
Hypoid
Trail Adoption Leader/Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannan_w View Post
I have seen and left more than one site cause of stupid-ness. So to the uppers as well as the rest that make this forum as sweet as it is (not a bunch of 16-18 or just in-mature year old rich kids). Thanks!
You don't see crap like that here, because we eat our dead.
Old 05-23-2012, 08:42 PM   #6
squirrelnutz

Ditto Dannan. This is a great group. I can't wait to get my banner this weekend.

http://1979fordf250.blogspot.com/201...-on-truck.html
Old 06-12-2012, 02:54 PM   #7
dannan_w
Diesel Lover

I just thought of another thing, I am glad yall/we don't have a monthly mandatory meeting. Or have to log in once a month... Or, or, or. I want to play /wheel/learn, and have two jobs. Thanks for the great forum!
Old 06-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #8
Warrlord
Mall Cruiser

Yeah, we don't delete members for not logging in for 60 days like that one site Since my life won't allow wheeling for a while, I'll just tell him to delete me no biggie.

94 Ranger 4.0 5sp
6" Skyjacker Class II, 3" B/L
5.13's
35x12.50 MTR's
Winch Bumper by "Digger Fab Works"
MM SE9500E
Custom Rock Rails

Old 09-03-2012, 07:23 AM   #9
1freaky1
RMFTC Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to 1freaky1

Or we do not delete members for not wheeling!!!! Thanks everyone on here cause we all add to the character of making this a great site.
My 2012 Fusion SEL daily driver

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a manís character, give him power. ~Abraham Lincoln, 16th President, United States
Old 09-03-2012, 08:22 AM   #10
mattadams
RMFTC Complain Queen

Send a message via AIM to mattadams Send a message via Yahoo to mattadams Send a message via Skype™ to mattadams

...I'd hate to have to delete myself... LOL
Old 09-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #11
dannan_w
Diesel Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1freaky1 View Post
Or we do not delete members for not wheeling!!!! Thanks everyone on here cause we all add to the character of making this a great site.
Aka we all have lives outside of wheeling. I totally agree.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:45 PM   #12
dannan_w
Diesel Lover

In an old thread revival kind of way, matt when the next renewable v forum $$ is due let me/us know I'd like to keep it up....I don't want this site to go the way of a lot of the rest I'm on (total of 3 so far closed)
Old 09-03-2015, 10:59 AM   #13
mattadams
RMFTC Complain Queen

It's renewable at any time, I just haven't seen the need because it gets such low traffic. Last I checked an upgrade was about $200, more if you wanted some of the fancier mobile features which would be nice, but not really needed given present demand... and nothing "super" wrong with the old version... goes under the "if it ain't broke..." category I guess .